As of September 1, 2019, the Utrecht General Practice Training Institute is looking for
an inspirator motivator role model expert
With great commitment and enthusiasm, our team of experienced lecturers provides training to postgraduate students, always looking for continuous improvement of the quality of the program.
Do you want to broaden your horizon, draw new inspiration and work together with talented postgraduate students and colleagues?
We are looking for a psychologist-lecturer
A psychologist-lecturer in our institute pays personal attention to trainee general practitioners. Together with the general practitioner-lecturer, they inspire and motivate postgraduate students in the learning process. They understand that their example is important in the development of the postgraduate student towards an independent and good general practitioner. Conversely, the psychologist-lecturer also learns from these young physicians, who are a source of feedback.
You will be teaching a group of 12 trainee general practitioners. You will also be responsible for the development and implementation of educational programs in the fields of conversation techniques, communication, and psychosocial assistance. You are a subject matter expert with good teaching capabilities. Your approach and creativity help you motivate both the group and individual postgraduate students to increasing self-direction in the learning process. This learning process must lead to an attitude of life-long learning professional practitioner. Together with the general practitioner-lecturer, you will also provide instructional training for general practice trainers.
- graduated in one of the behavioral sciences
- at least 3 years of experience in ambulant mental healthcare
- experience in giving education, courses or training
- experience in providing supervision in care professions is an advantage, as is specific expertise in common mental and/or psychosocial problems in quality care
- registration as mental care psychologist is an advantage
- a position as psychologist-lecturer in a dynamic working environment with a collegial, pleasant atmosphere
- temporary appointment with possible permanent employment (depending on the performance assessment after completion of the first full year of supervision)
- maximum gross salary of €5,785 per month for full-time employment, scale 12 of the collective labor agreement for University Medical Centers
- scope of the position: 0.44 FTEs
Application & information
Please email us your letter of application with résumé before June 15, FAO
Drs. M.E.D. Filippo, deputy head/director internal of the Utrecht, Utrecht General Practice Training Institute
General Practice Training Institute Julius Center UMC Utrecht
Broederplein 43, 3703 CD Zeist
Drs. Monique Filippo, director internal
Tel. 088 75 697 68
The Utrecht General Practice Training Institute is part of the Julius Center, a division of UMC Utrecht. The institute attaches great value to properly organized and enthusiastic education in the basic curriculum, the follow-up program and post-academic education. The objective is to train motivated postgraduate students and skilled general practitioners and to keep the knowledge level of incumbent primary care providers up to date.
The CvAH, the board for accreditation of general practitioners, gives the Utrecht General Practice Training Institute a positive rating, and particularly appreciates the quality of the organization.
The content of the program is determined by the learning outcomes and the competency profile.