Data on the website
Despite the care that the authors and drafters have taken to develop this website, it may contain mistakes. UMC Utrecht cannot in any way accept liability for this to anyone.
All rights reserved. No part of the content of this site may be reproduced, stored in a computerized data file or made public, in whichever form or manner, without prior written permission from UMC Utrecht. This site is not for commercial use.
Patient portal my umc utrecht
- My UMC Utrecht does not give full access to your medical dossier, but does offer the opportunity to access parts of your medical data.
- Online contact between your healthcare provider and you takes place in accordance with the conditions set out in the KNMG guideline for online contact between physicians and patients (2007).
- The advice given by healthcare providers is based on the information provided by you. You are responsible for informing your healthcare provider to the best of your knowledge. We expect you to provide correct and comprehensive information on your health.
- My UMC Utrecht is not a suitable tool for getting in touch with a healthcare provider or in case of an emergency. In that case, contact your general practitioner, the department where you are treated or the national emergency number 112.
- Your healthcare provider may decide (together with you) to close access to My UMC Utrecht. For instance at your own request or in case you are unable to give informed consent.
Except for your own medical data, no part of My UMC Utrecht may be reproduced or made public, in whichever form or manner, without prior written permission from UMC Utrecht. My UMC Utrecht is for personal, non-commercial use.
Reference To Other Sources Of Information
My UMC Utrecht contains references to other internet sites, some of which are managed by parties other than UMC Utrecht. The references are verified with the greatest possible care. However, UMC Utrecht is not responsible for the content of these sources of information, nor for information, software, products and services offered on these internet sites.
Despite the care that the authors and drafters have taken to develop My UMC Utrecht, it may contain mistakes. UMC Utrecht cannot in any way accept liability for this to anyone.
Registration Of Data
We would like to know how often My UMC Utrecht is used. That is why we register every time you log in. The data you enter in My UMC Utrecht are also included in your medical dossier.
If you send an e-consultation to your healthcare provider, this is included in your UMC Utrecht dossier, as is the answer from your healthcare provider. The e-consultations can be accessed by all healthcare providers at UMC Utrecht who have access to your dossier.
Responsible disclosure policy
The safety of our systems is very important to UMC Utrecht. Despite our care for the security of our systems, there may be weak spots.
If you find a weak spot in one of our systems, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can take appropriate measures quickly. We would like to work with you to improve protection of our users, our systems, and the data on our patients and staff.